Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Daisy

 


This is Daisy. My grandmother's little puppy. We got her on Feb. 6, 2009, she is 2 and half month old and 3 pounds. Her birthday is Nov. 17, 2008. Right now, she is 7 month old. Wow, She grew a lot! Before, she was wee-tiny, now little bigger. See Two first pictures of her. One is in petstore, see me snuggle with her? and other is in bathroom. Close up of us. She had a pink bow on her head. Now recently, she is in onesies. Aren't she cute?

I adores to play with her. I came to grandmother's house almost every Fridays (from Feb to May) and I usually play with Daisy for hours and hours like 5-6 hours. Haha but sometime she eat, drink, and sleep. Whenever she is sleeping and I going to upstairs, she will wake up and follow me. And I go to bathroom and she sit by door and wait for me.

On Feb. 6, 2009, We went to Petland and show me that Morkies puppies. Daisy is Morkie. Morkies are Yorkie and Maltese mixed. We saw her in a little box with glass window. She is sleeping. So I tapped light on window and she woke up. We decide tell person who works at Petland (petstore) and we play with Daisy. At first, she was so tiny and little scared and she likes to play with my shoelaces.

We stayed in a little room for like 2-3 hours but I not remember. I decide give my old shoelaces to her to play and love it. So my grandmom asked person about how many cost is she? She said like 1,500 dollars or something. She got half off price! We pay it and get puppy stuff like bed, food, and toys. I took a purple toy (purple furry man) and she likes to chewing it.

They put a pink bow on her. I took some collars and leashes and put on Daisy, which color suit her. I choose a purple one with flowers collar and purple leash. They put Daisy in little cardboard box. We think about name. First I told her what about Oreo so we not want that name. I thought Daisy is pretty name so we choose that name. We took her to home. We put her on floor. She is little bit scared but she is ok.

We set up crate. At first several weeks, Daisy had to stay in the kitchen with long silver gate. If I want go upstairs and I had to lift her and go to upstairs and put her in playroom (guest room and sew room) and door closed. Then probably in mid of March 2009, I was surprise that she did on stairs all by herself. Then in April. She can jump on sofa, chair (not dining room chair, it is too high for her) and bed all by herself.

I cant believe she grew so big! Now she is 8 pounds. Few weeks ago, I heard that my grandmother took her to hospital for spayed surgery. I hope she is doing ok. She is fine now. Oh yeah whenever I come in house and she would jump in crate and I opened and she jumped on me. Then she calm down for a few min. She like eat apples and chickens. She understand "sit" and "stay" and "come". I did both voice and sign to her and she did! Wow! She is just puppy and she could understand sit, stay, and come!

Her favorite toys are chewing on bones and keys toy something. She like squeaky pink ball so I could fetch it to her. Sometime she like chew on my grandmother's crocs shoes. Haha and she would steal my shoes and any people's socks. She like to come with us and take a walk outside but she is bad. She would run when we walk. Thank for reading about Daisy.
I will post about my sister's dog tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I think you could do better with this post. :) Aren't she cute? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I suggest working on it a bit more. Please, please, please!

    I didn't know that you had photos of Daisy after her surgery, dressed in a onesie.

    Hugs,
    Your annoying, but loving mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy is gorgeous. I loved hearing all about her.
    Great post.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little pup!! Looks like you have fallen in love BG!!!! I think the puppy in a onesie is so funny - there is a new little cocker spaniel pup at the farm and he is crazy! He just leaps around all over the place - even the chickens just ignore him now!! And he is afraid of the cat!! How does that work!! Love Fiona x

    ReplyDelete