Thursday, June 11, 2009

Magic Kingdom, Disney World, Lake Beuna Vista (Orlando), FL



Magic Kingdom is my first favorite of four parks. Magic Kingdom open first in 1971. I love that park very much. Because there are many rides. Seven Lands in Magic Kingdom. Lists- Main Street U.S., Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Squares, Tomorrowland, Mickey's Toontown Fair, and Fantasyland.
I like 5 lands. Toontown and Fantasyland for babies and little ones.
I will tell you which I like and dislike rides.
Main Street U.S.- No rides but most are stores. There is Cinderella's Castle. Have train that can take you to any lands, If you want go to Fantasyland, You ride that so You not have to walk to there but If you like ride on train or walk.
Adventureland rides- I like some. Pirates of Caribbean ride (boat) is pretty cool. Ride in dark. See part of thing like Movie, Even Johnny Depp but not real! All robot people look like from movies.
Frontierland rides- BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN RAILROAD (roller coaster) I love that ride so much. It is most excited ride! I like Brer Rabbit Splash waterslide, it has a big, long slide. One time, it was funny, I was ride with dad. I had a hiccups in line on way. We got on and ride. So We are top of slide. Boat go down really fast, I was scream and my hiccups was gone. I thought it is funny thing. I was excited scream. Like AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Liberty Squares rides- I not really like but Haunted Masions (like Movie)ride but it is little bored.
Fantasyland rides- all rides are stupid. I really hate "It's A Small World. So annoying. My dad dislike it too. Mad Tea Cup is not really my favorite but enjoying turning steer. We sit in tea cup and Turning cup really fast spinning. I think it was funny.
Tomorrowland rides- I enjoy some rides. SPACE MOUNTAIN, it was roller coaster IN the dark! Well have some lights inside. But It is closed last April 2009 for remodel. So It will open in Nov 19, 2009.
Toontown Fair- Not go there anymore but it is kind of stupid. Babies rides anyway.
My first time went to Disney World, I was eight and half years old. I can't ride some rides because I was too short. Which now, I can ride all rides.
I will tell you more other parks. My arm start fell asleep from typing.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know you had this blog aswell as Prairie Girl! We will come back tomorrow and read more. It looks great.
    Good Night. It's late here.
    Jessica & Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog. We really enjoyed reading about Disneyland as you know we love it too.
    Lindsay & Jessica
    xx

    ReplyDelete