Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Florida

My experience about Florida.
It is about my first trip to Florida, Visit St Augustine, and many other.
Year- 2001, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009.

On April 2001, I was 8 1/2 years old. My grandfather gave us tickets for go to Disney World! I never went on airplane before. This is my first time ride in airplane at age 8 1/2! Anyway, I remember I was really excited to go!
So, we went in airplane. I sat with my sis ( I think) and I look at window. We sat in FIRST CLASS. When we are in sky. My ear was pain. It's pops every few mins. We arrive at Orlando Airport. We went to bus to All Star Resort. We went to all parks. I remember one day, my dad and I went to Animal Kingdom while mom and sister went to stores. I went to some rides because I am too short. I didn't ride Big Thunder Railroad Roller Coaster because it must be 48 inches tall. I think I was 42 inches tall. (in 2005, I was upset because school nurse said that I am 3'11 and I had a growth hormone for grow. I got in July 2005 then stop use in Sept 2008 because I already 5'1...Now 5'1 1/2)
Then 2006, Dad, Mom, and I went to Disney World in April 2006! It was pretty fun. I not remember that much. But I remember I made paper hat and I not remember where I put, I think I threw it away at home. I did rode on Big Thunder Railroad Roller Coaster!!!!!!!!!!!
On Nov 2006, We went to visit Allie and see her brand-new apartment. Mom, Allie, and I went to Kissimmee (about an hour from Orlando) and buy new stuff for Allie's. Dad is driving mover truck to here from Pittsburgh. I remember that day when he arrive here.
I was so young in 2006. I am little shorter than Allie and Mom. I think I was 4'9. Then Nov 2007, we went to see Allie and her 2nd new house (apartment) and meet her new puppy, Huey. I was in MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!! Huey is soo cute and really tiny. Now, he is almost 3 years old. I went to Universal Studio. Allie cut my hair. It is short...to chin. Now, it is so long. I didn't have haircut since May 2009. Haha, now it is 17 1/2 inches long.
Anyway...On May 2008, we went to see Allie again and went to Cocoa Beach. That was my first time went to Beach at age 15 1/2. I like there. Now I really love beach. On March 2009, we drove all way to Jacksonville, Saint Augustine, and Orlando. We are visit Sheila. I remember we walked with her around St Augustine. I really like O.C. White and walked on long stone sidewalk near river. I like that old house that where she use it. And she gave me a white starfish and stil have it.
On March 9, we are visit FSDB. We slept at hotel that next to FSDB. We went there with man who "tour" us to the school. Some kids told me they saw me but I not remember. I remember some teachers that I already met and now they are my teachers. So, we went to Orlando again. In 2006, 2008, and 2009, we slept at Pop Century Resort. It is my favorite hotel ever!
Anyway, we stay in Florida for 8 days. We slept at regular hotel (can't remember of name...It is not Disney Hotel) and I remember I got sunburn on chest and face when I swam in hotel pool. It was "V" shape sunburn.
On May 31, 2009, we drove to Saint Augustine. We stay at small condo for nearly 6 month. I remember it. We went to Sea World in June, July, August, Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec! Soon this week. We went to Disney World recently few days ago and will go to there again soon this week. I really love Florida.

FLORIDA FACTS. I just know a little.
FLORIDA in spanish mean Easter Flower. Because they settled on Easter day.
Saint Augustine was founded in 1565 by Juan Ponce de Leon. Now a highway name is Ponce de Leon Highway.
Football teams-- Jacksonville Jaugars, Miami Dolphins, and other one.
College Football- Florida Gators.
Basketball- Orlando Magic and Miami Heats.
Click on Florida website and learn more about Florida.
I just learn about Saint Augustine. I like cities in Florida so far--St Augustine and Orlando.
I'll tell you about Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and Minnesota too.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew Florida meant Easter Flower! Thank you for sharing your memories of Florida and other interesting facts.
    One day you will be able to add to this
    '20XX Lindsay, Tim and Jessica came to Florida and we enjoyed meeting them and showing them our favorite places'. That is our hop and dream anyway.
    Happy Christmas
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete