Friday, December 11, 2009

Favorites

My favorites
Color- Red, Green, Blue, Purple, and Pink.
Food- Taco.
Fruit- Peaches and Blackberries.
Vegetable- Corn, Broccoli, and Potato.
Animals- Dogs, Horses, Wolves, and Foxes. I love all animals.
Little House books- On Banks of the Plum Creek.
Little House TV episodes- Ma's Holiday and The Gift. I like 204 episodes.
Little House books character- Mary, Laura, and Carrie.
Little House TV characters- Mary and Laura. I still like Carrie and Grace.
Cookies- Oreo's, Chocolate chip, and Snickerdoodle.
Ice Cream flavor- Vanilla, French Vanilla, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Brownie, Hot Fudge Sundae, Green Mint chip, Cake Batter, and Cotton Candy.
TV shows- Little House, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and Suite Life on Deck.
Sports- Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Roller Blades, Ice Skate, and Football. I love all of sports!
Seasons- Summer and Autumn.
Actors- Michael Landon, Victor French, Matthew Labyorteaux, Dylan Sprouse, and Cole Sprouse.
Actresses- Melissa Gilbert, Melissa Sue Anderson, Lindsay & Sidney Greenbush, Ashley Tisdale, Brenda Song, Debby Ryan, and Vanessa Hudges.
Disney World parks- Magic Kingdom!
Marine animals- Seal, Sea Otter, Dolphin, and Whale.
Wild animals- Tigers, Lions, Wolves, and Foxes.
Dogs breed- German Shepherd, Mountain Barnese, Maltese, Pomeranian, Collie, and Rottweiller.
doing in St Augustine- Go to FSDB (haha), look at Fort (Castillo San Marco), and many others.
doing in Pittsburgh- Going to Kennywood.
doing in Orlando- Going to Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studio, and Visit Allie.
Number- 7.
doing in Beach- boogie board, jump into waves when it's go over me, and tan (haha)
doing in pool- swim and tan (haha)
Candy- Twix, Snickers, Milky Way, MMs, Hershey Bars, Kisses, and other chocolate candies haha.
Gummi/Gummy candy- Gummi Worms, Gummi Bears, and Peach rings.
Cereal- Honey Nut Cheerious, Lucky Charms, and Mini Shredded Wheats.
Doing in Walnut Grove, Minnesota- Look in Museum, waded in Plum Creek, and watch the pageant, it is greatest play ever I saw!
You can ask me questions, I will answer to you. You can ask me four questions.

2 comments:

  1. I have never bought you Lucky Charms...ewwwww. I like Shredded Wheat, Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Cinnamon Life, and if I had one junk cereal, it would be Cap'n Crunch. I haven't eaten that for many years, but it was like crunchy candy!!!

    My favorite Disney park is wherever your sister is performing. My favorite ride is Toy Story Mania. I also like Buzz Lightyear a lot, even though I never get many points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading about your favorites.
    Now for some questions.
    What is your favorite Disney Character?
    What is your favorite Disney ride?
    What is your favorite Disney Restaurant?
    What is your favorite Disney hotel?
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete