Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sixties, Seventies, and Eighties

1960s, 1970s, and 1980s are my favorite decades. I don't lived in 60s-80s because I dont born yet. I born in 1992. Some of you including mom and dad are LUCKY that you lived in 60s-80s.
lists that I loves
Music in 60s-80s: Beatles, 60s classic, 70s classic, 70s disco, 70s classic, and 80s classic.
TV shows in 60s-80s: Bewitched, Little House on the Prairie, and some old cartoons.
Converse: I love that a lot! I own four pairs of shoes! Today it is VERY popular!
Converse All Star shoes used to be basketball in 60s so Chuck Taylor made that kind of shoes. 70s, there are different look but same soles, colors, and laces.


Peace Sign, Still now, it is popular now.



I found that picture on google and I like it.


I love that 70s fabric, I love Hippie thing, like Tie-Dye shirt, long hair, and love beads.

More things, Coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love Converse!! My favourites at the minute are a pair of red low-tops. I think sometimes I am too old to wear them, that maybe they are only for younger, trendy people - but they are too comfortable for me to change now!! I'll have to get a teeny weeny pair for Amelie for when she's toddling around!

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post, BG! Loved reading this.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete