Tuesday, February 24, 2009

 

It is my 3rd time! July/Aug 2008, 209 pictures oh my! In a month! I held chicken and rabbit. There also goats. Long-haired goats not sheep. all 6 farm animals name- Rabbits- I cant remember. Chickens- Clucker and other not sure and 2 goats name are Deliah and Lila, They are cute! I like Lila because she like to be petted from kids. Deliah not like to pet by people and she walk away when people tries to pet her.
Graveyard- I love there, I went there 5 times! Haha It is my first time anyway, Abanonded Graveyard, many old stones from 1800s, I like see there, there gravestones are very weak and old. Some are broken, I saw few little ones gravestones, there brothers who died at 5,3, and 1. I saw twins and people. Some names are weird like Mabbel something. Weird!
Blueberries in cup is so good! from bushes and kids can pick it by bushes that along by lake and pick then eat.
Forest- Red Pine Forest, Boy! It is 40-50 min walk but I like it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment