Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday Steal

1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
Cat in the Hat.

2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
Little House on the prairie haha! That will be nice.

3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
Once at the Kirby Camp with my friend. We stay up until 5am. We talk and talk from 9pm to 5am then wake up at 7am....Problem, someone found out that we stay up and we got five min sit at the pool then go in the pool. That was like 5 years ago.

4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
Who is he?

5. Who's your favorite Muppet?
Cookie Monster and Elmo.

6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
I not know.

7. What's your favorite website?
Facebook haha, it is addict website.

8. What's your favorite school supply?
Um, Binders because it can hold papers, folders, and pens/pencils.

9. Who's your favorite TV attorney?
Ummm one from Little House- Adam Kendall.

10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
Daytona last week.

11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop?
I not know.

12. Where were you on September 11, 2001?
I was at school. 3rd grade when it happen in 9/11. I not really remember when I was at school when it happen.

13. What's your favorite tree?
Palm Trees in FL and Evergreen in PA.

14. What's the most interesting biography you've read?
Laura Ingalls Wilder.

15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I like get noodles or rice with chicken, egg rolls, and most time I order orange chickens, rice, and egg rolls. They are my favorite meal.

16. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
Um, there are so many ones that I like.

17. What's your least favorite word?
Bye. That is word I not like when I leave at camp on last day.

18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
Georgia. I guess.

19. Who's your favorite bear?
All of the bears. Polar Bears and Grizzly Bears are my favorite bears. I love bears!

20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.
There is always a reason. (copy from mom because I not sure what exactly does it mean)

21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?
Egypt because I want to see pyramids, tombs, spinx, and temples.

22. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
Oh I forget.

23. Where do you go for advice?
I ask my sister or friends and I got it. Sometime it worked.

24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Dictionary. I rarely use thesaurus.

25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?
No, I wasn't allowed to because I have tubes in my ears and it could pops in my ears. Because pressure in my ears make pops when I go to deep and deep in water.
COPY from mom (akawest.blogspot.com) haha, Happy Mother's Day to u, mom. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you decided to return to blogspot. We enjoyed your post. We have missed you.
    Lindsay & Jessica
    xx

    ReplyDelete