Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Old stuff from 20th century (1900-1980s) Part 1

Hi.
I loves old stuff from 1800s to 1980s. I collects the candies wrappers, old ones and new ones. I wants to collect old stuff but I could! One store have a lot of old stuff in St Augustine, which across the street from my school. I will post it when I have old stuff. There is more pictures of thing and I will post it sometimes.
Part two is coming soon. :) Enjoy.

1971 Pizza in toaster! I never knew that toasters was invented long time ago!



1970s Dinner box. Look at that foil tray! Today, we have black plastic tray.



1972 Tiger Milk. It look like for baby's forumal milk. But I not know.



Plastic Jar! 1960s.



Spoon Candy?!?! I think it is from 50s or 60s. I never heard that name- Spoon Candy!



60s medicine bottle. Always same kind of tummy medicine. Look at that bottle, you can barely see the liquid that dries up and stuck on bottle.



Late 60s gum. It is Hippie boxes.



1970s Cherry gum.



Oreo box from 1962. Creme is best part of Oreos!



That one was strange name. One day at Walmart, I walking in Chips/crackers aisle. I saw a box that same name as the boxes in 60s but different look boxes now. That was strange thing ever I saw! I never saw that name before, I guess they make it again this year.



Old Giant Dubble-Bubble gum wrappers! I love that gum!



Happy Soup, that was weird but funny name. Maybe it is mean Happy Soup make you happy?



Coupons from 30s-40s. Cereal boxes. Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.



I think it is from early 40s-50s because price said 39 cent a package. That was cheap! Today, there is like 1.00 dollars or so.



60s or 70s Kool-Aid packets. I never knew that drink was invented long time ago.


That pineapple icing from 60s. I thought it sound really good on cakes and cupcakes. Today, there is no pineapple icing.

2 comments:

  1. It is fun to see products from the past. When I was a child, my Grandma Rose always had a kitchen drawer with packs of Chiclets. I thought that was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing all these old packets. My favorite is the Mickey Cereal box! I love Oreos as they have only recently become available in England.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete