Thursday, January 22, 2009

Taffy. the stuffed animal-dog



original Taffy from Ty brand, it from 1995, I were very little girl, I have my old stuffed animal (still now), I not remember where I got but I sure think it is from Toy R Us, I was too young to remember.
Now, he have bad conditions, his furs are old and less furry. He have eyes which it been scratched. He have floppy right ear)and his arms look different, one look shorter than other arm and I not know why it is shorter. I always take him to anywhere like camp, and other when I am very little girl.
I remember when I played with stuffed animals like Taffy, their necks are loose floppy, that why I was hold their neck little bit firm and play with them. Now I have several stuffed animals, some were from my early childhood, some recent in 2000s

No comments:

Post a Comment